Selling ads, trophies for Heart of Carolina (HOC) through corporate sponsorships is a great way to raise money towards your Fair Share (FS).
Here’s how it works
- Download and print the sponsorship forms (2 pages) (or pick up from band director’s office)
- Download and/or view list of current sponsors so as not to pursue
- Read them, so you are familiar with the content
- Write your child’s name in the Sales Representation section of the Payment Information block
- Visit local businesses
- Ask to speak to the owner
- Show them the forms and ask them if they would consider sponsoring Wakefield High School bands or ask them if you could leave them the forms for their consideration
- Start with the people your know and have a relationship with: restaurant owner, dentist, orthodontist, doctor, etc.
- Earn 40% towards your Fair Share for every ad or trophy you sell.
- Earn 20 - 40% towards to Fair Share for every sponsorship you sell.
- If you have the time and interest, pursue corporate sponsors by downloading and printing the corporate sponsor cover letter.
- Download and view current list of existing Sponsors, so as not to pursue.
- These potential sponsors typically require a letter and at least thirty days advance notice.
Direct your questions to the President@wakefieldhsband.org, WaysandMeans@wakefieldhsband.org, firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com